All that you want to know about
There are several common questions that fresh mystery shoppers usually ask. That’s why we decided to prepare an article dedicated to the most frequent of them.
How the payment is processed?
As an International Marketing Research company, we operate in Europe, Asia, and America. Thus, we use the easiest and convenient payment method — PayPal or Skrill. You can choose the most preferable one. The registration process is fast. The instruction is described below. Usually, you receive the payment at the end of next month, as the client transfers money after the evaluation is performed.
There are several steps that you should fulfill.
- Visit the location and carry out the inspection. Complete the survey.
- Our validators check the questionnaires.
- We send the survey to the client to be accepted.
- The client tells us his decision and makes a transfer once a month.
- We receive the payment and proceed with it to you.
What kind of visit’s scenarios and surveys can be?
There are several types of scenarios:
– Mystery shopping – you act as an ordinary сustomer and pay attention to certain things according to the instruction.
– Online evaluations – the easiest thing ever. Switch on your laptop and evaluate a website or an online payment system.
– Audit evaluations – as a professional, you should visit a location, show the Authorization letter to the store employees, and conduct an open audit. Usually, it involves taking pictures at the location.
– Customer Experience – completing the survey considering your experience regarding the service or the product that you used.
We are experts in the sphere of improving both offline and digital customer experience for our clients. Therefore, during the period of increasing demand for online interaction between the brands and customers and total shifting to online, we have created a new brand — 4testers.
4testers focuses on crowdtesting and provides the following services:
- User Experience Testing
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Social Media Research
- Competitor research
If you want to learn more about our new services, do not hesitate to send us an email.
There are 3 types of surveys.
– Short surveys – the most questions are Yes/No, just 1-2 comments required, need to provide a few artifacts.
– Middle surveys – the same number of Yes/No questions and comments, several artifacts.
– Long surveys – more comments than Yes/No questions, a lot of artifacts.
If you would like to learn more about our work or if you want to become a member of the Scheduling company, please feel free to contact our support team.
We hope this information will make all the necessary details clear regarding our working relationship, and all together we will get a great result and mutual benefit.
Looking forward to our cooperation soon!